Saturday, October 11, 2008

Green With Envy

Right now I am dreaming of a vacation. Not because I need one, but because I am jealous that everyone around me seems to be taking them. I hope that everyone of you did have fun, are having fun, or will have fun. To my parents, and sister and Matt S. Don't freeze your buns off in Denver! To Cara, and Carrie, I hope you didn't get some strange out of the country diseases on your exotic trips. And to my sweet husband, I hope your plane doesn't crash over the Wasatch Range!

Maybe I'll go shopping, does going to "Old Town Spring" count as a trip?

8 comments:

Julie Markham said...

Here's what you do. Get a great book from the library. Or two! Sleep in the middle of the bed. Do crafts and sew and don't worry so much about putting everything away. If the kids will sleep later if you let them get in bed, then do that, too, but don't tell my mother cause she wouldn't approve. Eat cereal for dinner every night Matt is gone. Don't do laundry. Don't do housework. Run the dishwasher if necessary. When Matt comes home, your vacation is over. Sound good?

Terri said...

Sadly, Jason has school, so we all have to get up early. And I wouldn't DARE have a messy house, Yikes, too many Matt years are starting to rub off on me! But I know I'll be busy, and even have a good time! Sigh, just no cruises or Pro Football games for me.

Sally said...

I'm sorry you're green and I WISH you were coming with Matt!!

Kelly said...

Hey...I just wanted to you let you know that I will take a wonderful shopping trip (a vacation) to old town spring!

Emily said...

Let's you and me take a vacation together. Just us sisters.......tropical?

Grandma Lil said...

Visiting old town Spring is a vacation for me, but I like the no cooking, eating cereal and no cleaning couse until Matt comes home. Maybe you can have a picnic on the living room floor.

Terri said...

Em... You're on!

Carrie said...

Old Town Spring is always a great getaway, especially since they probably have fun fall decor right now. Drop the kids off to play with Danny anytime. And now you have a "flight" booked this Saturday night too. :)