Monday, October 13, 2008

Colloquium

Check out what's on the BYU Physics page today!!! Notice who is doing this weeks Colloquium?
Good Luck on Wednesday!

Upcoming Colloquia:

Matt Cannon to speak at Wednesday's colloquium
Matt Cannon will give a talk titled "Novel Atomic and Negative Ion States Formed using Rydberg Atoms" on Wednesday, October, 15. The colloquium will begin at 4:00 PM in C215 ESC. [Read More]

So if you have nothing else to do on Wednesday and you're in Provo and you happen to be on the BYU campus, and you have a strong desire to learn about Negative Ion States using Rydberg Atoms, you should stop by!


5 comments:

Beth said...

I have always had a strong desire to learn about Novel Atomic and Negative Ion States Formed using Rydberg Atoms! Darn it! I won't be able to make it!

Sally said...

That's awesome! You are a "brain" Matt...I'm jealous! Can't wait to see you Matty!

Phil said...

Um, wow. That sounds really cool. Or maybe not so much cool, as nerdy, but I'm very impressed either way! Good luck Matt! (And Terri, come play at my house while Matt's gone!)

Grandma Lil said...

Way to go, Matt. Have in Utah.

Jardinefamily said...

I will be there with aunt julie. We will try to pretend we understand what is goin on. I will try to sneak some pictures to post too.