Monday, August 23, 2010

1st Day!

I sent my little guys off to School!
Ian has been counting down the days to kindergarten.  I think he got a little worried at breakfast, but I overheard Jason reassuing him that it would be good. Ian has the same teacher from last year, so at least there will be one familar face at school.
My big 2nd grader, he was brimming with confience today.  He wanted to make sure his alarm was set so he wouldn't miss the bus. Turns out the alarm clock didn't go off, but he woke up before the alarm was supposed to go off anyway. 
I feel bad I didn't even get to say goodbye, because I was talking to the bus driver.  And, although I was very excited for them to go, I have to admit I did get a little sad when I relized I didn't say bye, but I'll get to see them in no time (and I'll be ready to send them back tomorrow!)

4 comments:

Julie Markham said...

Cute boys! I'm sure they'll have a great day, and you will, too.

Bapa said...

This will give you time to pack.

Grandma Lil said...

They are getting so big and can Grandma Lil just say gorgeous.!!??!!!

Emily said...

Yea...so big, so confident.