Monday, August 30, 2010

Packing Facts

My house is a mess. 
I suffer from paking ADD (the inability to work on one area at a time, always losing focus, and misplacing things)
I am not at all sentemental (like I once was).
The garbage men must hate us.
I have reached the point where the boxes are all just a hodge-podge, and every box is labeld "stuff".
I miss my bass, :(
I forget what is in a box the moment I tape the lid.
I keep going to closets or drawers for things that are no longer there.
Boxes with handles are precious... my precious.

4 comments:

Grandma Lil said...

Yes, boxes with handles area precious and xerox boxes are even better.
Wish I was there to help.

Carrie said...

I wish I was there to return the packing favors you generously offered me! If I remember correctly, you're a pretty speedy packer . . . although I know it's always easier when it's someone else's stuff.

Cannon Clan said...

the joys of moving, your house looks great, so fun to have a new place. cant wait to see more! congrats

Emily said...

Hilarious...I know how you feel so much stuff went in recycle/garbage for our move and I vowed to NEVER collect junk again.