Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hot summer fun

The Super Target near my house seems to think that Summer is over, I picked this Slip n' Slide up for 75% off, but the thermometer says otherwise.  Here are some pictures, sure to appease the Grandparents!
Ninja Roll

Wow - Did you see that?



Ian was my serious slider!
It's pretty hot, don't forget to stay hydrated
It was so HOT, I couldn't be outside for more then a few minutes at a time. But the boys played forever, in fact I had to finally drag their pruny wet little behinds inside for fear that they were getting heat stroke.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Slip & Slides are the best. Looks like loads of fun.

Grandma Lil said...

Great fun and great pictures. Such good looking boys!!!!!

Julie Markham said...

Appease the grandparents? How about me? Thanks -- great fun!

Bapa said...

Very appeasing!

Sally said...

You take awesome pics! Love you and your boys!!!

Emily Nutz O'Neal said...

I'm jealous your boys loved it so much, my kids wouldn't touch the one we bought. it sat in the backyard for a few days, got moldy and i threw it away. total waste.