Monday, April 4, 2011

Grandparents Round 2

I know it sounds a little scary, but we were excited to have a second round of visitors, really! My parents came down just one day after Mike went home, I had just enough time to do the laundry, clean the bathroom and the floors. But we got them all settled in to the grandparents suite (aka my sewing room).  We didn't do much, and we took even fewer pictures.  My dad was experiencing really bad allergies, and we got to take him to the urgent care clinic, where they gave him some medicine that helped him feel better fast.  We were really happy he didn't need a hospital visit!  Here he is having Ian read him a story (which takes lots of patience, he's a good little reader, but he likes to put comments in on every page).


 Grandma Lil got the boys a craft project when we were at Lowe's, we came home and put them together. I wish I would have gotten more pictures of this, because it was the women helping the boys with the manly project.
We spent a lovely afternoon at the park



Brave little jumping boys.



 I wish I would have taken pictures of Grandma light saber fighting with the boys, that was too funny! 
We did so many fun things, pedicures and inside jokes, movies, food, an epic game of pass the pigs (where I dominated) a date, and antique shopping. We did get a picture of me messing around at the antique store.  I found the saddest little mink stole, it had little legs and everything, I still couldn't resist dressing up with him.   

4 comments:

Grandma Lil said...

We had such a nice time

Sally said...

I've never seen a mink, even though we have TWO MINK FARMS within a mile of our house! GROSS!

But that pic of you is too cute!

Cannon Clan said...

you look very classy terri! looks like a lot of fun

Jardinefamily said...

Two visits, two emergency visits,what's going on in Sugarland?