Thursday, April 28, 2011

So long Laser Cannons!

This is my last post, no don't cry, we're just moving blog addresses. 
Here's what happened, blogger uploads pictures to picasa, and my picasa account is full! So that means I can no longer add pictures to my blog. And who just wants read about what is going on in my life?  There are options, I could buy more space (ugh), delete pictures (which would make previous post lose there pictures) or I could just start a new blog with my other email address.  I pick option 3, if you're willing to follow me there, it will be all the same crazy stuff, same people, just new name.


Come see us at our new place
http://spidercannon.blogspot.com/


Don't forget to update your blog with our new address.  Yes, as for now this blog will still stay up, you are welcome to browse and reminisce all you like.  As for me I am going to get blog book printed, so I don't have to reminisce online.


I've already got a few new posts at the new site, so see you all over there!

No comments: