Monday, April 4, 2011

My Dad

One of the best parts of my parents' trip to visit us was the pictures they brought.  My Grandmother passed away last year and we got some of her old photos.  There were lots of pictures, from pictures of my parents, to pictures of me as a little girl and even some pictures of my grandma with my kids!
Here are some never before seen pictures of my Dad as a little kid. Too good to pass up, sorry Dad, you were a cute little boy!
A baby picture of my dad (look at those curls!)
 His 3rd grade picture... what a nut!

3 comments:

Julie Markham said...

More! I want to see more old family photos -- these two are priceless!

Beth said...

That 3rd grade picture is one of the best I've ever seen. How did the girls resist him on the playground?

Emily said...

I love the quirky resemblance to Jason.