Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas Card Picture


There have been requests that I put our Christmas Card picture on the blog... so here you go! In case you were wondering why we are so cool... (no that's not what I meant to say) The reason behind our non traditional picture was due to the family turmoil that is caused when a group photo is taken. We figured if we were doing something that we all enjoyed while taking a picture it would turn out better... and lo and behold our best family picture ever! I hope you all enjoy. And have a Rockn' day.

7 comments:

Carrie said...

I didn't notice before . . . is Ian's hair spiked? Looks pretty rock star to me!

Warnick Family said...

You guys are awesome! My dream is to someday be cool like you! Don't know if it will ever happen, but I can dream can't I...?

Mindy and Benjamin said...

You really scare me in this pictures. Way to go!

Chelsea said...

Oooh. I didn't think of having a vote of hair color and eye color. With Kevin being half Chinese and me being paasty, there's quite a range that's possible. That will be interesting.
I'm planning on being out of the "rough patch" in a couple weeks. We'll see how well I stick to said plan. :)

Sally said...

I do LOVE that picture!

Rachel Anderson said...

LOVE it! You all are beautiful!

1..2..3..Painter Team said...

What a fun picture-I absolutely love the NON traditional Christmas card-. Yu are such a COOL woman!