Thursday, January 1, 2009

Gah... Just too cute!

I know, you're all sick of me posting so many pictures of my kids, and I know you all hate me because of the fun things we are doing during the break, and I also know that you all hate me even more because of the beautiful weather we have had, sorry, my kids are just too cute, so here are more pictures. Oops, that was a bit of a run on sentence, get over that too!

We went to the Arboretum yesterday, it was so pretty, even though it was December 31st. The Azaleas were blooming! Crazy, anyway, Matt and I held hands and the boys went crazy running back and forth. Matt and I celebrated our 10 year sealing anniversary yesterday, and I didn't have it in me to go to the parties or even have someone watch the boys so we could go celebrate (thanks for offering Kelli) it was really nice just spending some down time with the family. After all, isn't that what getting sealed is all about, family! So the Cannon's didn't set new years eve off with a bang (yes, pun intended) but more like a renewal of the joys of family and nature, and joy in what you have. So, it's good to see you 2009, I look forward to another year with my family!















8 comments:

Emily said...

I love the one of Jase, it looks like he is saying "oops"
I like when you post pictures of your boys, and happy 10 year sealing.

Kelli said...

Ian looks SO old in that picture! They are adorable kids that's for sure! What a nice post and congratulations!

Grandma Lil said...

Congrats on your 10th yr. sealing. And did I mention how adorable my grandsons are?

Mindy and Benjamin said...

You're right. Those pictures were too cute not to post.

Julie Markham said...

I so don't hate you -- I'm glad your kids are cute, that your weather is good and that you can do fun things, honest! Besides, you're a relative. Bad stuff would be so boring to read, so keep having fun!

Jardinefamily said...

Ian is looking more grown up and losing his little boy look...so cute. I got online today to look at flights. I am sick of this snow. Could be stay for a month? :)

Bryan said...

Your boys are very handsome, pretty faces- And, I loved the Christmas card. hilarious!

Sally said...

I don't think you post enough pictures! (I love your camera!)

Glad I was a part of your Temple sealing! Happy Anniversary! Love you guys!