Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bubble Wrap, Heroes, & Spiders.

Here is my Pop Star!
He is covering his ears while stepping on big bubble wrap, such an Ian thing to do!
























My Heroes - Guitar heroes that is!
Jason was so into it! He LOVES Livin' on a Prayer!























Spiders!
Kelly made me a spider ring! Isn't it awesome, she spent a whole bunch of time on it. You know I love it! I think the checker at Target wanted one she kept staring at it, or maybe she just thought I was crazy:)
Speaking of Spiders I also have a Spider Hat- Thanks Jackie (Don't I have fun friends), you can check out Kelly's blog for a picture of me in it, or look at my facebook pictures, let's just say, I am awesome (or crazy).

4 comments:

Sally said...

I love bubble wrap!

Nice spider ring, that is cool!

Grandma Lil said...

Nice pics, cute ring (made with beads), love your heroes and your pop star.

Kelly said...

I just love you Terri!(btw...my ring rocks!!!)

Phil said...

Have you ever considered hand modeling? Your fingers are so fit from all that jammin. ;)