Friday, January 30, 2009

Month's Tag:

Listing months by your favorite to your least favorite
1)December - My Birthdate and Christmas, plus everyone seems to be in a cheery mood and everyone has vacations and we get to spend time as a family
2)November- Thanksgiving and Jason's b-day.
3)March - I love March weather in Houston. AND IT'S MATT'S B-day too! Beware the ides of March
4)April - It's nice weather too, plus Ian and Sophie have their special day!
5)June- Has my wedding anniversary, but it's kinda hot.
6)July- I love the 4th but I hate the weather.
7)Oh shoot I just remembered October, that should be #2 Halloween is awesome
8)September- Meh.
9)January- It's cold, kinda sad after Christmas and there are a bunch of birthdays that fail to do anything for - sigh-
10)February-I like it when it's leap year... other then that, I don't have much to say.
11)August- Em, I love you... but you're month has nothing going for it! School starts (and I love school supplies) but it's not enough, it's hot, and I am ready for summer to be over.
12)May- Sorry May, I just forgot about you till the end, I guess that puts you there by default!

That was the weirdest tag I have ever done!
I tag anyone that wants to do it... maybe my mom, since she needs to update her blog!

4 comments:

Emily said...

December has your birthrate or birthDate? I'm just mad 'cause you put August so low on your list. Maybe I'd share your sentiment if I lived in a more temperate climate.

Terri said...

oops it's fixed now... Sorry again, it was a silly list!

Mattamorphasis said...

Why did you mention the birthdays of everyone in our family but mine? I'm happy that March was high on your list, though.

Terri said...

Ooops fixed...Sorry honey... Love you!