Wednesday, May 28, 2008

For Matt!





Hey honey, How is your trip? Here are your little boys today. Naturally they are playing with the airplane and luggage because of your trip. Did you know that Jedi's take luggage on vacation? Seems to make sense to me. And apparently Obi One Kenobi is going to Pennsylvania. (a common vacation spot for Jedi) I asked Jason if he missed you and he said he did and he also misses Gabriel (you know the weird kid in his class) Well I guess his family left school early. So we are thinking of you lots. Have phun! That's fun for physicists. Love you.

3 comments:

Grandma Lil said...

I think that Jedi's pack luggage for their extra light sabers! And of course there's the issue of taking extra underwear. Wouldn't want to be caught dead with dirty underwear.

Mattamorphasis said...

You know I thought I was going crazy be cause I could have sworn I saw Master Kenobi at the conference today. But after your post I can see that he probably was hanging around.

Sally said...

You guys are so cute! I miss your humor!!!