Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ian's head... Missing his Dad

This morning Ian asked me where Daddy was, I explained (again) that Dad was out of town and would be back on Saturday. Here is our conversation.

Ian: "I miss daddy"
Terri: "Oh, I'm sorry bud, does it make you sad that he is gone?"
Ian: "I miss daddy, I sad because I miss him"
Terri: "It's okay, he'll be home soon"
Ian: "I miss daddy, I want to go to Taco Cabana"
Terri: "The only reason you miss daddy is because you want to go to Taco Cabana with him?"
Ian: "Yeah"

Well there you go hon! In the eyes of our 3 year old you are the giver of Taco Cabana! On another note, he must find it special that the three of us get to have breakfast together.
Love you!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Remember when Sophie was three and my Matt left for two weeks, and she was crying because "California stole my daddy"? Three year olds make cute comments.

Mattamorphasis said...

What a cutie! I want to be back soon too so that I can take him to Taco Cabana. Give him a pat on the bum from me, hon.

Love ya.