Friday, May 9, 2008

Water Guns






I know I have been a little neglectful of my blog, but I have a few very good reasons. First, I have been reading The Host (I wanted to get it finished before the Q&A session tonight with STEPHENIE MEYER... AHHHH) Oh and on a side note, it was FABULIOUS! Everyone must read it, it's totally different then the Twilight books but it's so much deeper. The second reason I have been bad about my blog is because I baby-sit, I am watching the cutest boy named Ethan. Another side note, it really gets confusing when you have an Ian and an Ethan around. So I've been a little busy. Even with all my crazy things, I still have two fabulous little guys that need some love. Here are some pictures of my boys with their new water guns!!! My friend Carrie gave them to us after we watched her little guy Danny isn't that sweet! Well the boys love the guns, and so do I :) Nothing like a little harmless water retaliation!








5 comments:

Bapa said...

What fun summer pictures! I like their handy reloading station.

Grandma Lil said...

xI agree with Bapa, very ingenious. Of course they are our grandsons....brilliant, arent't they?

Sally said...

What kid doesn't LOVE water?! Cute pix!

Cannon Clan said...

i am soooo jelous of that beautiful lawn!!!

Terri said...

Yes the lawn is green and full, but grass isn't the same in the south as it is in the rest of the US. Soft grass dies in the heat. Our grass is really corse and pokey and rough, it's really more like weeds... buy hey, it looks nice, but you would never want to walk barefoot in it. You would probably just get fire ant bites anyway.