Tuesday, May 6, 2008

THE HOST


Emily said that I was addicted to Twilight, She's right but I think we need a broader base, I am a Stephenie Meyer addict. Today her book "The Host" came out and my friend Kelli and I went to wait in line to get a copy of the book, but not just to get the book. We also got a wrist band to meet the Author of the Twilight Series and the host on Friday. Addiction would be a good way to put it when you get up at 5am to get a BOOK. A HUGE THANK YOU TO CARA AND MATT FOR WATCHING THE KIDDO'S! We waited in line for about 3 hours but we had so much fun with other Twilight fans. It's a good thing Barnes and Noble doesn't have a problems with public urination (just kidding). Here are some pictures of our fun wait, check back on Saturday for my pictures of the book signing! Sorry, I need to go I have a book to read!!!

Waiting In Line

Me with my book :)

10 comments:

Sally said...

You are hilarious Terri! And so cute!

Grandma Lil said...

Terri, are you losing weight? You look very thin. So, how's the book so far!!!

The Cannon Family said...

You're not alone!! How is the Host? I need to go get my copy!!

Cannon Clan said...

terri i just finished new moon let me know how the host goes!

Emily said...

Mom, she looks great, not too thin, just like Terri always looks. Ter, I do really like your hair. You gave yourself a great cut. And um, when you finish this book you are mailing it to me and mom to read right? I can expect it on Friday??? JK

Emily said...

btw, are you barefoot? Um gross.

Grandma Lil said...

I think I may buy one...I'm dying to find out what happens.

Terri said...

Yes, I was barefoot because I was sitting on my shoes, the concrete hurt my bony butt! And guess what the shoes worked great as padding!

Sally said...

I hate you and your bony butt! :) No fair! I never have that problem...

You DO look awesome, I love your hair! I am debating on whether to cut mine...

Grandma Lil said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.