Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Scarry: Memorial to our former fish

A memorial for our former fish, Scarry. We loved you, we cared for you and when we found we could no longer give you the care you required we thought we were giving you a better life. I am sorry, poor fish, that you met your demise at the hands of two 3 year olds who believed you were a toy and not an animal with feelings. Scarry tragically died of suffocation and marring. When two little boys believed that playing "cooking fish" was an acceptable means of entertainment. It's too bad that these boys didn't have heat, perhaps it would have made your passing easier. I hope you are swimming in Fishy heaven, You will be missed.
Update: Reading this post I realized that my humor may not have come through as I would hope, yes we are very sad our fish died, but this was mostly a joke. Sorry my humor was a bit dark.

4 comments:

Sally said...

Poor fish!

Sara said...

OMGOSH! ROFL.... seriously though, I am sooo sorry! ::snigger::

Poor fishy.

Cannon Clan said...

poor scarry lives up to his name

Kelly said...

I remember Mary Jane telling me that story....sad but it is funny at the same time. Hope things are going well in Houston...it's hot down here in San Antone!