Friday, December 26, 2008

Before Christmas

Here are a few things that happened before Christmas but the camera was unloaded at the same time. First is Ian's space ship that he built with legos, I thought it was so creative I wanted to take a picture of it. He's only 3 and he builds the coolest things out of legos all by himself. I was so proud! To be honest, I don't think I could have come up with such a cool ship if I tried!

Check out my new shirt!!! I wanted a shirt with a bass on it but I couldn't find one I liked, then I found a place that puts your designs on shirts for you, and I made my own shirt! No shirt is more perfect for me (the bass body is actually my bass and the spider is one of my more classic designs). Click on it and see just how awesome it is... I dare you!



3 comments:

Phil said...

Ian is brilliant and your shirt is flippin' sweet!! amazing.

Sally said...

Love the shirt! SO you!

Kelli said...

Very cool spaceship and very cool shirt! I'm not sure we can be friends anymore you're just way too cool for me-doofus that I am!