Monday, December 8, 2008

Destroyer Syndrome!

Here is the completed Star Destroyer that Jason got for his birthday, he and Matt put together. It was almost 1400 pieces and hours of work (slowed by Ian) but they finished it. It's a good thing Jason has a Daddy that is willing to put so many hours into a toy for him... Yeah Right, Matt had just as much fun as putting it together as the boys! I must say that it's by far the coolest toy in our house. The lego set is so intricate that it comes with the Darth Vader helmet placing chair (like in episode 5), holographic image of the emperor, an escape pod, and even a little mouse droid! The kids will have fun playing with it (if Matt and I will let them, we're still playing with it). We now all have Destroyer Syndrome... which is sitting around looking at how awesome it is, and admiring the workmanship.


5 comments:

Beth said...

Um, that's awesome. I think I still love Legos. I remember being about 11 and still wanting to ask for them for Christmas, but I didn't because they weren't "cool" enough anymore. :)

Sally said...

That is a very cool toy! Zack and Tom love Star Wars legos too!

1..2..3..Painter Team said...

Very impressive! I soo don't have that type of patience-I tried to do a 100 pice puzzle with el & gave up.

Jardinefamily said...

That is very cool. Sam has discovered Star Wars Legos. He keeps asking for them. We tell him in a couple of years. That is great Jason has the focus to complete that thing.

Grandma Lil said...

Congrats on a job well done Matt & Jase. And, wow!!! that is an impressive destroyer.