Thursday, December 11, 2008

More Snow Pictures


Matt took these pictures at 11:00 last night. The color is a bit off because of the night photography, but hey, if you have a tripod and a camera that can take long exposure shots, why not! The more I talk to native Houstonians the more I realize that it was very rare to have any snow at all not to mention snow that sticks to the ground. It was fun while it lasted... too bad it didn't last that long, all the snow is gone and we are looking forward to a warm weekend. Looking outside today, it's hard to imagine that it snowed here, I am sure glad we got some pictures.

2 comments:

Julie Markham said...

I got a picture of a snowman built in the dark in Lake Jackson!

Carl & Rosemarie Brauning said...

Hi! I just got to meet Matt earlier today while helping he Doves move into their house. Last night was a beautiful and soaring event!!!