Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What the....SNOW!






Yes, It's official... Hell has frozen over (okay, I stole that from Kelli & Kelly)! At least it makes my birthday feel like it's actually in December. Just yesterday I turned on the A/C because it was muggy and hot, and today SNOW! But don't worry, by the weekend it will be back in the 70's. My poor Hibiscus is so snowy, I hope it will still bloom. The kids were going wild outside, it was fun to watch.
I want to thank all my fabulous friends who braved the cold weather to come by and wish me a happy b-day and bring me gifts... (yummy gifts) and presents. I have the best friends and family! I feel so special today even with the snow :)

6 comments:

Sally said...

That's crazy! Glad you are having a good b-day!

Grandma Lil said...

Wow, can't believe that it actually snowed in Houston. By the way, I ordered the snow especially for you. Happy Birthday, Terri. Oh yeah, 29 years ago today, I grunted you out. Bet you'd thought I had forgotten. LOL Mom

Carrie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN! I wanted to see someone else's snow pictures since I was feeling too lazy to blog it. I knew I could count on you to have the snow blogged before the day was through! You rock!

Cannon Clan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! lucky for you to have snow on your birthday! hope you had a great one.

The Cannon Family said...

Happy Birthday! Snow is fun this time of year, but after Christmas I'm ready for warm weather again.

1..2..3..Painter Team said...

Its cute to see your house. Crazy that one day you had A/C on & the next it was snowing. I have this crazy QUIRK that you can't turn on A/C & heater without at least a day break or it will break. (These quirk really manifest itself in the car the most) Anyways, happy holidays