Friday, December 5, 2008

Who would have thought?

Matt and I went to go see Blue October and Hoobistank in concert this week. We were front and center (two or three people away from the stage). I had SO MUCH FUN! Yeah for good loud music.

Here were my concert observations...
1)Don't wear Flip Flops to concerts, my poor stepped on toes! - (I know this one does make sense, but after wearing high-heals and closed toed shoes all last week I needed my flip flops)

2)People who go to see Blue October are generally shorter then those going to Joe Satriani (yeah for me).

3)People will do just about anything to worm their way in front of you, seriously anything!

4)Don't you dare try to crowd surf with me around, I will drop you!

5)Once you have a spot, don't even think about leaving to use the bathroom, you will never get back.

6)Don't forget your camera (cell phones just don't cut it)

7)Girls are meaner then boys at concerts.

8)Bring earplugs - a)Either the music will be too loud or b)they can drown out the swearing.


Here is my icky cell phone picture :(

1 comment:

Julie Markham said...

Life is too short to wear uncomfortable shoes. Yay for flip flops! Boo for toe-steppers... and high heels.