Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Camera for Ian

Ian mentioned to me that he wanted a camera for his birthday, but being a slacker parent, it didn't happen. Good thing he's got a Grandma to keep him happy! I got my first digital camera in my 20's and Ian got his first when he turned 4! What an age we live in.


Here is Ian with his camera... it's totally kid proof, and really easy to use. Here I am taking a picture of Ian taking a picture of me (his is a little blurry, he's still has a lot to learn)!



There were a lot of pictures of Vai. I like the picture of his shadow because you can see he's holding the camera. How Sweet, he took a self portrait of him and his brother (awwwwwwwwwwww).




Ian took his camera on a walk, looks like he caught mom and dad holding hands. There were about 50 (no, I'm not exaggerating) pictures of his feet, it's his favorite subject! The last one is my shadow, and I thought it was really artistic. He took over 300 pictures in less then a week. I just posted the ones that made me smile, but he took so many cute pictures, he took pictures of his toys, his bed, our cars, his brother, his friends etc...
What's next - cell phones, iPods, portable game systems (check)?

4 comments:

The Cannon Family said...

How fun! It's fun to see things from a kid's perspective once in a while. Nice that you can do it on a kid proof camera! We'll have to look into that...

Cannon Clan said...

that is so fun! looks like he is enjoying his camera! tell him he is quite the artist.

Sally said...

He's got his parents' talent! Adorable!

Grandma Lil said...

Wow. I'm impressed. Love the feet and his shadow. Great job Ian. So glad I BOUGHT HIM HIS GIFT!