Friday, April 3, 2009

'Practice' Practice

Tomorrow is the first day of soccer practice for Jason, so tonight we put on his soccer gear and had a practice practice. Jason was so excited to put on his "chin-guards"! Just after a few seconds Ian ran outside excited to play soccer too. Athletics has never come naturally to Jason, but he was a quick leaner and very eager to please. Ian was quite good, he could dribble and pass the ball without any instruction, and he was listening to every piece of advice for Jason and picked up on them. Now if he could just remember that he can't touch the ball with his hands! (Maybe, he'll be a goalie)


Here are the boys trying to score goals, you can see who controlled the ball! It was really fun to watch them play. I am excited to see Jason at practice, and I can't wait to see him in uniform!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I'm so excited for Jason. Soccer was a great learning experience for Sophie and I hope Jason enjoys it as much as Sophie does. BTW, kid soccer games are cute at first (like for five minutes) then they become painful....sorry:(

Grandma Lil said...

Love the "chin guards" Soccer is so fun. Way to go, Jason.

Adam Stephanie KaileeJo Taydom and Hadley said...

Oh look at you soccer mom. I can't wait until its my turn to have my kids in sports.