Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Smiles and Trash Talk

So many things to post....
We had a BIG weekend and we took tons of pictures! Here are just a few of the fun things that happened this weekend!
1) Jason had his first Soccer game
2) We dyed Easter eggs
3) We hunted for Easter Eggs
4) Ian turned 4!
5) We fed ducks and turtles (thanks for the tip Beth)!
Since I don't want to overwhelm myself, I am just going to blog 1 or 2 things at a time, so I'll start with Jason's first soccer game!
It's a good thing they don't keep score! It doesn't matter who won or lost because the kids had fun. Jason was awesome, he's not the best player but he was having the BEST time. He laughed (I'm not kidding) the whole time he was running after the ball. When all the other kids were serious and playing hard, Jason had a huge smile on his face. His smiles and laughs kept everyone on the sidelines laughing too! Em, maybe kiddy soccer games were boring because you didn't have a little person laughing maniacally as he ran around the field.


Running Happily & Proud Save

Trash Talk!!!! Oh my!

Just so happy to play!

7 comments:

Emily Nutz O'Neal said...

pictures don't lie, he really is a happy happy kid!

Grandma Lil said...

What a treasure...laughter and fun. If only we could always keep that enthusiasm. Love it, Love it!!!!!!!

Emily said...

Oh, I hope he keeps on enjoying himself! Do they play with a goalie?

Carrie said...

Your pictures are fantastic! I love his excitement - looks like he had a ton of fun. Also, I love the Zelda cake and party. You're right, I wouldn't have known it was from Zelda. I would have just thought - what an amazing cake!

Cannon Clan said...

he is so cute, i love that smile and i can just hear that funny laugh.

Sally said...

He's too cute! He such a cute soccer player!!! Love his outfit and how you capture him in pictures!

Grandma Lil said...

Did you check out his left hand on the trash talk picture??? I think that he's ready to punch? :)