Tuesday, April 28, 2009

More Fun With Grandma & Bapa

Sunday I was a little bit better about taking pictures. After church we went to the arboretum, we saw flowers, plants and even some turtles.
Bapa does an excellent Darth Vader impression... but I don't remember him having a sword?


Ian loved jumping in the pool! Jason is Bapa surfing!

Swimming at the hotel pool was fun too. We went Friday night and then again on Sunday (I remembered my camera on Sunday!) The kids had a blast, and were braver then I have ever seen them in water (Yeah!)
Thanks Grandma Joani & Bapa - we had so much fun, and it was sad to see you leave.

3 comments:

Grandma Lil said...

Bapa's hat looks great on Ian. Looks like he walked out of the
30's or 40's. So cute!

Sally said...

Looks like a fun visit!!

Bapa said...

This visit was the most fun I have had in months.