Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Pictures: It's not too late... right!

Sally just posted some Easter pictures, so I figured it's not too late for me either. Saturday we dyed eggs, and we had some true masterpieces! It was funny, the boys were disturbed that we were going to eat their pretty creations.






Matt was proud of his eggs too!

Our funny kids were all dressed for Church when they woke us up and asked to go check their Easter baskets! Their baskets were loaded, the Easter Bunny visited New Mexico first and he brought back gifts from Grandma and Grandpa and the Schmidts!



After they hunted for eggs, they sat down and enjoyed some candy while Daddy told them what Easter was really about (the whole time Jase gave us the whole "I already know that" look.) Hmm... they really do grow up fast.
(I think Vai wants some candy too!)
Here is some video of the boys hunting for eggs... sometimes they really surprise me!

6 comments:

The Cannon Family said...

How sweet! Those moments make it all worth while, right?

Carrie said...

What a good big brother. So little boys can play with light sabers and dart guns and still be so super sweet. You give me hope. :) I love the picture of Jason with the egg - the shadow from the blinds makes such a cool effect!

Terri said...

I must give credit to Matt for taking the egg picture of Jason! It's a super cool picture.

Sally said...

Never too late to post pictures! Looks like a super fun easter!

Emily said...

What a generous big brother! I hope the easter bunny brought lots of good stuff!

Emily Nutz O'Neal said...

That video made me smile, kids can be so sweet.