Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ian's Party!!!

We celebrated Ian's Birthday today with a party with his friends. He wanted a Zelda party (big surprise). I made his shirt this morning with a picture of Link from Zelda on it! We decorated the house with swords and shields (they were our party favors). Ian had a wonderful time! I survived too (no major injuries, nothing broken, and lots of fun = success). After the party was over Ian cleaned up his room all by himself, I was going to do if for him because there was a huge mess, but he did it all without even being asked! I have a very special, very funny, and very lovable almost 4 year old!


Here he is showing off his sword skills.... Notice the new shirt!


My Shield and Sword Decor... too bad I gave them away, I kinda dig it.


My goof ball, he really liked his Hylian Shield cake (yes, it's an exact replica)


Link always is fighting spiders, so we played pin the hourglass on the black widow.
Our friends! Marian, Lucy, Ian, Ethan, Noah, and Quinten

He had help blowing out the candles.
Opening presents, he got some really good loot!


They searched for a treasure chest... and they found Jewels.. Yummy Jewels.
So I filled the kids up with Sugar, and then sent them home with swords... hehehe.

3 comments:

Grandma Lil said...

Sugar & weapons....a dangerous combination. You might be hearing from the parents later.

Kelly said...

Noah had such a great time, and he loved the sword and shield, I don't think that he has put it down since we got home. Thanks again, and I really am sorry I couldn't stay and hang out, I felt bad! Your such a great party thrower (is that a word?)
LOVE YA

1..2..3..Painter Team said...

You are soo creative!!!