Wednesday, May 20, 2009

From Grump to Giddy

Ian and I actually made it to playgroup, I know what a shocker! Anyway, it was at the Market Street Fountains, and he did not want to have anything to do with it! Check out his grumpy face. He sad there for a half an hour before even thinking about playing. He wanted me to know that he was not happy about this!

He had so much fun when he decided to play!
Usually I don't take our Pentax (our dslr) to playgroup, but I am so glad I did, sure I felt like a stalker, but I got some really cool shots! Matt click on the picts to see the cool water droplets.

6 comments:

Julie Markham said...

Awesome photos!

Mattamorphasis said...

Great pictures, honey! It looks like he had a great time. I love the bottom left picture, it looks like he's running througha broken window.

Jenna said...

Amaing photography! I love the water drops. Looks like fun! :)

Grandma Lil said...

I also love the bottom left picture, his profile is amazing and the water droplets....wow Terri can you find some place to enter that pic in a contest. It is breathtaking.

Carrie said...

You are so talented. It was pretty funny how grumpy he was about being there at first. Hope yesterday's paint project turned out well!

Sally said...

I love Ian! So cute! Um, I SOOOOO want your camera!!!!!!!! My cheap 6 yr old Kodak is annoying!