Tuesday, May 19, 2009

While Matt's away, Terri will...

While Matt's away, Terri will... SEW!!!
Matt's in Virgina for this years DAMOP conference (Division of Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics). So there will be a number of posts this week in accordance with my mandated daily blog update. One of the other things Matt left me to do was to sew curtains for the our newly painted and decorated kitchen, well, why stop and one set of curtains? So I got fabric and updated our living room curtains too, in an effort to lighten the room. It felt good to sit down at my sewing machine (it's been neglected since I got my bass). Do you know how hard it is to take pictures of curtains? Everything is back lit, and I didn't want to get the nice camera out, so the pictures are kinda lame:( Anyway, you get the picture... right?


Honey, here are your black curtains... you can't see the silver detail, but it's there.

7 comments:

Mindy and Benjamin said...

I think they all look great terri...now you wanna make me some??

Grandma Lil said...

they look great Terri. Funny, I'm looking at the work verification so that I can post my comment and the word is reednest. Funny, huh!!

Mattamorphasis said...

I like the curtains. You've been a busy little girl today, haven't you? Take a close up picture of the curtains with the pentax so I can see the detail. Love ya!

Mattamorphasis said...

Oh, don't forget to look for picture frame stands for the pictures on the piano. And take a picture of the new knife set, too.

The Cannon Family said...

Impressive!

Julie Markham said...

Sewing is great, especially with a husband out of town so I can leave the machine out and fabric everywhere. It's one of the best vices there is, well, for those of us who are supposed to avoid them. Beautiful curtains!

Sally said...

You ROCK Terri!