Thursday, June 19, 2008

Around the house




Here are a couple of pictures I took around the house this week. Jason loves to put Ian to bed, It's so cute, he reads him a story, Sings him some songs and then says a prayer with him. It's special because they both like it so much!


Earlier this week I was packing for girls camp and Ian had been following me around like my little shadow, I realized that all of a sudden he wasn't there anymore. I went to check to see where he was (because death is the only thing that could possibly keep Ian away from his mommy) and I found him sitting so peacefully reading his Nemo books.
Check out Ian wearing my shoes! Can you say STUD!
***If you are asking yourself why is Terri Blogging, doesn't she have a trip to pack for??? Well yes you are right! Sorry I must go now :)

4 comments:

Grandma Lil said...

Such precious boys. Can hardly wait to see them.

Sally said...

They are such sweeties! What cute brothers! Have a FUN trip!

Cannon Clan said...

go pack! go pack!

Emily said...

See you in 24 hours!