Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Cerial Killers


Everyone always says that kids grow up too quickly and it's not truly a concept that you understand till you see your kids grow in a blink of an eye. There are those days when they can't grow up fast enough, but while observing Jason getting Ian his breakfast a few days ago I realized how big my boys are. It's fun to see them grow. I look forward to the next phase while trying to remember the past and living in the now. (That sound like a lot mental work... I don't know if my brain can take it... )

3 comments:

Emily said...

What a nice big brother. They are going to be such good friends. I can't wait to see them.

Cannon Clan said...

they grow up way to fast! today i woke up and my three oldest had already had breakfast and did their chores!

Sally said...

Kids need to stop growing up! I told Sydney she had to stop growing and she said, "How are you going to stop me? You can't!"

I do love each stage though!