Saturday, June 14, 2008

TAG

Tag
How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

JOYS
1.Family
2.My Religion
3.Good Books/Music

FEARS
1. Bugs that are bigger then they should be (tarantulas are okay)
2. Authority Figures
3. ??? I don't know maybe the Dementors.

GOALS
1. Quilt for $$$
2. Get a College Degree
3. Live a life worthy of Exaltation

CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
1.The band MUSE!! Matthew Bellamy is a musical genius.
2.The Twilight Series
3. Spiders

RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1.I prefer to shoot rifles over hand guns
2. I love spiders and snakes too!
3. Ian is unintentionally named after some funny things. 1) (my mom) Lillian - get it Lil'IAN. 2) Ian O'shay (Fictional character from a book and I just love him) 3) Ian's Middle name is Anthony (actually named after my Dad's middle name) but my friend pointed out that he also shares a middle name with another one of my favorite fictional characters from a book. WHAT am I a rambling about, nothing really, but it makes me smile. - Matt pointed out that this isn't about me, but it is since I named Ian. So there! :}

I TAG THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE
1.Emily
2. Heidi
3. Sally
4. Becky & Cara (because you both need to update your blogs)
5 Kelli

3 comments:

Sally said...

You had to mention spiders a few times... :) I loved learning about
Ian's name. You should have Matt do the tag also. (I keep trying to get Tom on here!)

Terri said...

You heard the lady... Matt, you are tagged too, you can do your tag in my comments.

Matt said...

How can Ian be named for Ian O'Shea? That book just barely came out. Just finished the host. It was pretty good. Looks like you two are having fun on your trip.