Thursday, June 19, 2008

Girls Camp




I was lucky to go to girls camp this year with the Young Women in our ward. These girls are great and we had a fun time. I had/got to leave early so that Matt and I could celebrate or anniversary and go on a trip to NM and CO. I was sad to leave our girls but happy to leave the miserable Heat. Who thought it was a good idea to camp in Houston in JUNE! I made new bug friends too, but the girls didn't like them very much. Most of the Young Women slept outside because it was just to hot in the tents, but who really slept anyway?
*** Okay I really need to get ready for our trip now!

3 comments:

Grandma Lil said...

I believe the praying mantis has an egg sack on her belly. did you check her out, Ter? And who was the father. I thought you were supposed to be there as a chaperone......you didn't do a very good job...SLACKER!!!!!!

Terri said...

Hey, I did my best... at least it's a PRAYING mantis!

Sally said...

You are lucky! How fun! At our YW camp it snowed, yes, snowed!!!!