Saturday, June 14, 2008

BLUEBERRIES

Saturday we went to a blueberry farm to pick... yep, blueberries! I was amazed at how excited the boys were. Every time they saw a blueberry they would literally shriek with joy. Please remember we are at a farm, the berries were everywhere. It was so funny, I never thought they would be so into slave labor (they didn't even eat the berries, they just liked to pick them).
The farm doesn't use pesticides on their berries so you can just eat them off the bush and yes, they are the best blueberries I have ever eaten. Today we got almost 2lbs of blueberries and paid $2.50! Plus they don't charge you for sampling... mind you I probably got about as much in my bucket as I did in my belly. We had a super fun family day and Moorhead's blueberry farm is on my list of why Houston is so much better then where you live!





Jason showing off a blueberryWhat good pickers (they have practiced on their noses for so long)!
Check out our loot!

Check em' out at http://www.moorheadsblueberryfarm.com/

5 comments:

Sally said...

How cute! I love blueberries...you DO live in a better place!

Cannon Clan said...

how fun, we had a strawberry farm run by amish in ohio that we loved to go to...oh the good old days.

Kelli said...

"Berry" cute! Looks like you had a "berry" good time-shall I go on? OK I won't.

Grandma Lil said...

Such good berry pickers, how did you find out about the berry place?

Cannon Clan said...

hey terri just finished the host and eclipse, i know weird to read them at the same time. i'm dieing to know what your tag line is...tell me tell me....