Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My little helpers




Most people know that I have been babysitting during the days. Looks like my boys are pulling their weight around here too! Here is Ian feeding Ethan his lunch. Ian did an amazing job and Ethan didn't mind it one bit.
Today we were at the Park and the boys do a great job making sure that Ethan is safe. We always hold hands when we are walking to and from the car, just so I know that I have everyone.
Yes, I realize that Ethan looks more like he could be mine more then Jase and Ian do, but sadly he's not. I am really going to miss him when I'm not watching him anymore. I have enjoyed watching Ethan and Danny. I seem to get attached to these little ones. I think that my helpers get attached too.

7 comments:

Emily said...

Is there something you are not telling us? Have you been donating your eggs? What great helpers.

Grandma Lil said...

Love the sunglasses on Jason. Ian is going to be a great daddy someday.

Cannon Clan said...

they are so cute with him! hey terri half way through the host! im loving it!

Carrie said...

I'm glad you caught a picture of the 3 boys holding hands. Did Ian survive without a popsicle? You are a smart mama - Danny went through another shirt today. More laundry for me!

Sally said...

they are so cute, it was great to talk to you today...i'm still in my pj's...

Kelli said...

Well...I'm pretty sure Ethan likes you guys better than he likes me, at this point. Maybe this means you should think about having another one...I mean since you have such great helpers and all :)
(Just kiddin'). Thanks so much for watching Ethan-we owe you big time!

Emily said...

This is like four days old....get cracking blogger.