Monday, June 23, 2008

Ortega/Schmidt/Cannon Photo Shoot

Yesterday my mom hired a photographer to take pictures of the Ortega/Schmidt/Cannon families. Matt hijacked the photo shoot with our camera and this silly activity ensued.

Before pictures Matt and Lil
Terri and Lil
Cute cousins

I hope that there is at least one Cannon that doesn't make silly faces. Boys don't take after your parents.
Matt and I are in BEAUTIFUL South Fork colorado. We had a great trip up here... no kids! It was snowing over the Wolf Creek pass, and it's far to cold for June and Houstonians. Well we have dinner reservations so we need to go. I love you Jason and Ian!!! Kisses Mom!

4 comments:

Sally said...

I love family photo shoots! Great pictures! Cute kids!! (of course!) Have fun!

{{Hugs}}

Emily said...

Wow,
This is a really great picture. We miss you guys, but your boys seem to be just fine without you. Enjoy your dinner in South Fork.

Beth said...

I love how pleasant Lil looks while you seem to be having a breakdown of some sort, Terri.

The last one is so cute!

Kelly said...

Love the pictures! The ones of the kids is so cute!!!
We'll be in Houston in July!
Have fun on your own!