Tuesday, November 4, 2008

8 Things Tag...

Who doesn't love lists!
8 TV shows I watch
1. Pushing Daisies
2. Family Guy
3. How I Met Your Mother
4. Grey's Anatomy (I can't stand the show, but I still watch it)
5. Project Runway
6. Dirty Jobs
7. The Soup
8. Myth Busters (the last three are really stretching it)
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Cafe Express -ahhh black bean soup
2. Rudy's
3. Sonic - Mostly for their Drinks/Ice
4. Bennihanna's
5. Training Table (I miss you...)
6. Does My mom's kitchen count???
7. Taco Bell
8. Island Snow... I know it doesn't really count, but they still have the best shaved Ice EVER.
8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1.Babysat Ethan, Nadia & Madison and took care of my kids too
2. Went to Target- Woohoo!
3. Did my laundry
4. Made shirt for me (I didn't sew it, I printed a design on it)
5. Played Bass
6. Watched How I Met you Mother
7. Unloaded the Dishwasher (I feel like I do that every day)
8. Read Charlotte's Web to Jason
8 Things I’m looking forward to
1. Joe Satriani concert with Matt tonight... date and music = awesome!
2. The New MUSE album and seeing them live (still Months/Years Away)
3. Thanksgiving & Christmas
4. Matt being done with school
5. Seeing Jason and Ian as teenagers - I know, I know, I'm crazy!
6. Taking my Boys to Disney World! (no we're not going anytime soon.. but I still can't wait)
7. Having both kids in school
8. Jason's award Ceremony at school on Friday
8 Things on my Wish List
1. A degree
2. A Grand Piano (not for me, but for Matt)
3. A bigger house / My dream house/ or at least decent carpet!
4. I want to watch movies in HD (so a blu-ray, or PS3)
5. Plane Tickets to visit family all over and so they can visit me.
6. Happy, Healthily and Smart Kids
7. More Pets (sorry Matt)
8. I just want to wake up on my own... No alarm, no, kids & no husband waking me up!
8 Things I Love
1. My Family (hubbie & boys) and Extended & Friends (you know who you are!)
2. Spiders :) That ones for you Chelsea... even though you already knew!
3. MUSE- Okay, any music that moves me... (yes, pun intended)
4. Quilting
5. The Temple
6. Playing Bass
7. Laughing
8. A cold soda with lots and lots of ICE!
8 Things I Can’t Stand
1. Litter Bugs!
2. When people make mistakes and make up really lame excuses to explain away their behavior... Just own up people, we all make mistakes.
3. Whining - ha ha, I know, I'm the biggest one there is... I still can't stand it.
4. Vomit
5. Being Corrected
6. Swearing
7. Being woken up - I'm not nice in groggy form (I'd Probably make a mean drunk)
8 People I’m Tagging
1. Em
2. Mom - because it's been too long since you blogged
3. Sal
4. Heidi
5. Kelli and Kelly (sorry same name same line)
6. Cara - I'm Curious
7. Jana
8. Becky
... don't feel obligated, but it's always fun to hear what you have to say

2 comments:

Warnick Family said...

Curious, huh? You got it! But, you know me it might be a day or two before it's posted on my blog :) Because as you know, I'm busy trying to track down Allison's real father ;)

Jardinefamily said...

I love the ice from Sonic. Dan's grocery has the same ice at their soda fountain...truth be told that is how I pick my grocery store. Walking out with a diet coke on crushed ice..hhhmmmmm....happy...