Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Jason vs Crowd

Here is the video we took of Jason accepting his award. Please notice that the other children use the isles to go to the front. At least he knows the shortest distance between two points is a strait line! Way to go super citizen! My favorite part is when he looks to the left... then looks to the right... and then goes to the front. Oh, It's not on the video, but do you know how he went back to his seat? Yep, he went the way he came, through the little kids again!

6 comments:

Carrie said...

I laughed reading the story, but it was even more fun to watch. What a kid!

Mattamorphasis said...

I like how little Jason looks next to his fellow kindergarteners. What a shrimp! We get asked all the time if he and Ian are twins.

Beth said...

Jason is awesome.

This just reminded me how much changes from Kindergarten to high school. Not only hugs, but did she kiss their foreheads? If I could get my students to 1-2-eyes-on-you, my job would be easy.

Grandma Lil said...

Congratulations, Jason. I am so proud of you. And yes, I did notice how much taller the other boys were. Are there no girls in his class? and are they all naughty?

Sally said...

He is such a cutie!

Emily said...

He is so tiny, and of course cute.