Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Let the Countdown Begin

A couple of Jason moments...

So, since the beginning of November, my sweet little Jase has started counting down till his birthday. He actually wrote his name on the calender on his birthday, I had to laugh when I saw it. Every morning and every night he tells me how many days left, he is probably telling his teachers and friends too. Jason likes to write in his notebook and he keeps writing his his birthday with a 5 and then an arrow to the 6. I think someone is excited about his birthday this year... Guess what, only 15 days left.

Last Friday Matt and I went to Jason's school for his awards ceremony, Jason was going to receive the Citizenship award for his class. When they called his name to get his award, he decided not to use the isle to walk to the front, but he went strait through the seated crowd, probably stepping on the other kindergartners, (how's that for a good citizen!) Yep, that's my son!

5 comments:

Sally said...

That is sweet! You better make his birthday good! :)

I actually thought you were counting down to Twilight! Haha

Julie Markham said...

It's important that the school give awards that mean something to the students. Obviously, they are scoring big with this one!

Emily said...

Did he injury anyone during his acceptance? If not, then I'd say he did a fantastic of being a citizen...We can't wait for his Birthday either.

Jardinefamily said...

What are your plans for his b-day? Wish we could be there. We do get to be there around Ian's--yeah!!!

Grandma Lil said...

Apparently he's a bit like his father. He took the shortest route, seems like the smart thing to do. Congratulations on your award, Jason. Only 14 days till your birthday.