Sunday, November 30, 2008

Jason's 6th Birthday

Finally, some pictures of Jason's Birthday... sorry, we've been a little busy. His day started out with a 6 year photo shoot that didn't go as planned (see pouting picture), yep that's one of the best pictures. Then we took a family trip to Chuck E. Cheese's for pizza and fun. In the afternoon we opened presents (poor kid, he hasn't really had a chance to play with his new toys). Then we went to the Sell's for our Pre-Thanksgiving dessert party, we also ate Jason's lego cake. I really dropped the ball on the cake, It's definitely not my best work, but he knew what it was, and I know that I work best when I am making a design on a cake --not a cake that is something. I think he had a really special Birthday, he is very much looking forward to getting home so that we can play with his new toys.























2 comments:

Sally said...

He's so cute! We're SOOOOOO sad that we missed you by one day!!! Wah!!! I'm really upset! :(

Jardinefamily said...

If I want my boys to get uber grouchy I try to take a nice posed picture of them. I am glad I am not the only one. The cake looks great. Sam keeps talking about going to Chucky Cheese when we come down. I can't believe he remembered from before.